Wednesday, October 12, 2011

what i wore. blue tribal dress

.
I've been on the hunt for some new shoes for Fall and was super excited when I found these unwore looking granny shoes for 2 bucks! Two bucks, seriously!!! I pretty much jumped for joy in the store and knew just the outfit I would pair them with. And here you have it! For some reason I forgot the cute clutch I was carrying about too but I guess we'll share that next time. And isn't my little camera buddy adorable? He love's helping out with all the photo shots, even so much to the point of running outside in socks to find me at the back of our yard, and asking to join in for some photo taking fun. Hope your Wednesday's been Happy!!! xo :) s

p.s. Whatta think of the fence? Pretty amazing! Right? The mister is almost done. It's been a long month of hard working, I'll owe you a yard post quite soon ;)

Dress, Target // Black Cardigan, Target // Wooden Necklace, Thrifted // Tights, Target // Shoes, Thrifted

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...