Saturday, October 08, 2011

what i wore - casual friday + blue corduroy

.

Todays (well yesterday to exact) what I wore is really special because I wanted to feature this lovely hat made by the oh so talented Emily of Blue Corduroy. Isn't this hat amazing?! I think so. Now that Fall and soon Winter is on it's way I will surely be getting a lot of great use from this wonderful piece. Thank you so much Emily, I love, love, LOVE it! Hope you're all having a happy weekend. We went pumpkin picking today so I'll be back tomorrow with some fun pictures.

p.s. my sideways, possibly concerned faces are as I'm watching our 1 year old almost crying because she really wanted to be held. Needless to say the photo shot was shortened a bit. :)

Blue Corduroy (Emily)  BLOG + SHOP
What I Wore :
Hat via Blue Corduroy
Purple Top Gap, Thrifted
Sweater Derek Heart, Kohls
Jeans, Target
Shoes, Toms

4 comments:

  1. you are the sweetest girl ever! and the best hat model! thanks so much for your kind words, sandi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the hat!! Hello!
    This was a smile-inducing post! Thank you for sharing, lovely blog :)
    Tori xo
    www.tori-teacakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair! And that hat is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hat is beyond cute! I love the floral band around the top. And your hair looks marvelous! You really rock it! xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...