Monday, November 07, 2011

artist : Cristiana Couceiro

.

I recently came across Cristiana Couceiro work, which made my jaw dropped. Her design style is beyond fabulous. An I'm in love with everything about these illustrative pieces . The clean bold graphics, the color palettes, the layout solutions, WOW! She is a very talented artist working and living in Lisbon, Portugal, designing up these fabulous collages for a variety of clients. To name a few, her work can be found in publications including Wired Magazine, The Illustrators Annual and even The New York Times.

BLOG   //   PORTFOLIO

Above Images : 1  //  2  //  3  //  4

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...