Saturday, November 12, 2011

artist : yoran morvant + ashes & milk

.

So how amazing are these one of a kinda decorative stones painted by artist Yoran Morvant. Fabulous, right? I think so. The fine line detailing add such character and warmth to each stone. I would love to have one of these as a decorative paper weight or glassed in a shadow box for myself. I recently stumbled upon Ashes & Milk where I found Yoran's work. This site features not only Yoran but over a dozen other talented artist. Happy weekend!
signature

Above Image Credit  //  1  //  2  //  3 //  4

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...