Wednesday, November 16, 2011

blog design // pussycat vintage

.

I was recently contacted by Nicole, of Pussycat Vintage to refresh her blog design to be a bit more modern and have a slightly new look to things. It's a bit more clean and sleek than prior and I was so excited to work with Nicole again, as she's such a sweetie. If you have a minute to check it out, pop on over to say hello! Oh and make sure to register yourself for some fancy Ugglebo Clogs on her giveaway while you're there, you'd be silly not too! I mean, who doesn't wanna win a pair of free shoes?
signature

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...