Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad

.

Today's a special day. On Thanksgiving day, 32 years ago, two fabulous people were happily married, and have been together ever since. They are truly an amazing couple, which I wish you all could know. One which we admire and look up to everyday. At times like this, I wish I was closer to give you both so I could give you a huge hug and kiss and tell you in person how much you mean to me, and how thankful I am for everything you have done for me throughout my life. A very Happy Anniversary wish to two you both. We love you Mom & Dad and hope you two have an amazing day!
signature

4 comments:

  1. Aww. How great! :-) Happy day to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, how absolutely adorable are they!!?? This picture is beaming with love. They are amazing! Happy anniversary to your beautiful parents and congrats on many years of marriage. Here's to many more. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will give them a hug and kiss for you hon. I know your mom sure wishes you all lived closer. they ARE amazing. and like you I am blessed because they are part of my life! i was 4 years old when your mom met your dad. they have made quite an inpact on my life in every good way possible. I join you in saying Happy Anniversary Auntie Kim & Uncle Steven and also Nana & Grampa

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome that your parents are still together and so in love! It's sadly so rare nowadays. Happy Anniversary to them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...