Saturday, November 19, 2011

ikat skirts // mata traders

.

I'm loving these skirts. So gorgeous! A co-worker has the one up top, which I LOVE!!!  She looks so cute every time she's worn it. When I asked her where it was from she mentioned a local boutique. But after researching the pattern a bit more I found them over on Mata Traders, which actually they have some other awesome clothing and accessories too. Hope you're weekends fabulous!
signature

1  //  Rendezvous skirt CREME  //   $56  //  LINK
2  //  Rendezvous skirt RED  //   $56  //  LINK

3 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh I think I have to buy the creme one right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are pretty! Thanks for sharing these, as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...