Friday, November 04, 2011

installation of a fence (part 2 completed)

.

That way down there if you're wondering is a closed gate to our new fence. And yes our yard is huge! The mister has been working all hours (even into the night) to finish this fencing. So you can only imagine how excited we all are (and him especially) that is now done! If you missed us starting the fence you can see it here, it's been a project but we had some neighbor with yard issues and this is surely starting to resolve the matter. So look how pretty it is. I can't wait to get outside the weekend and enjoy more time in our fenced in back yard! Way to go Ben, WooHoo! I'm so proud of you and very thankful and grateful about this all. Happy Friday friends! xo :) s

Do you have weekend plans outdoors? (Anyone wanna come over and rake all of our leaves) 

out there with power cord and lights working away...
what a nice back corner
and a HUGE THANKS to that guy right up there!

7 comments:

  1. Ben is the man!! Whoo hoo! It looks beautiful!! He did such a great job and now the jungle and yucky house are hidden. :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome! It looks beautiful. That was a lot of hard work right there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new fence! It looks awesome, as does your yard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fence looks great! I would definitely be excited about being outside all weekend & admiring it.

    As for me, my plans are all indoors. Cleaning, crafting, baking & a little snuggling. Got lots of work to do over the next 3 weeks, but I'm so excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I wish I had a fence in my backyard! Whenever I go outside to take pictures of myself for outfit posts, people look at me like 'what the heck??' It gets really awkward :P Anyway, your fence looks absolutely fantastic! :D
    -charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all he did do an fabulous job!

    Pocky, thanks for you awesome post today and the baking and crafting sounds like fun.

    And Charolette my outfit posts are out there too. I'm alway trying to figure out where to shot pictures. With it cold out I have the ghetto board in the garage, I'm sure you've seen it. I have one to post in front of that board for what I wore yesterday. Ghetto board >>> http://adalouvintage.blogspot.com/2011/04/what-i-wore-wednesday-hint-2.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...