Monday, November 21, 2011

mini collections : owl figurines

.

Hello friends! Hope your weekend was fabulous! I won't complain about mine, but let's just say I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed today as I worked all weekend (9+ hour days) at the office because we are swamped with meeting deadlines before the turkey day holidays. And boy am I pooped and ready for Wednesday...

Todays mini collection is displayed in our hallway near all the bedrooms in our home. Lately I've loved owls and though my collection of them is only a mere 4 at the moment, it's still a collection, right? The brass ones were all found on various thrifting adventures and the awesome ceramic one was purchased online over on etsy (by a seller who's since closed there shop, so sad). Owls seem to be popular lately and I'm always on the hunt for more little friends to add to the flock; they'll surely need a bigger shelf though :)  What's your favorite animal?  Happy Mini Collections Monday!
signature

3 comments:

  1. I collect Bulldog/Boston Terrier figurines and just started collecting horses too! Thanks for sharing Sandi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Word. Yea. Owl are my favourite...as one can clearly tell from my Esty shop and non-hostile take-over of our home. There are never enough vintage and retro owl ceramics. NEVER! (No matter what the mister says).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I can pick just one favorite animal...I LOVE these though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...