Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mini Moderns Shoppe

.
As I've been stumbling about in search of early christmas gifts I came across Mini Moderns Shoppe. I was on the hunt for mid century modern home decor and boy was I in store for some surprises. The rug (number 3 below) is by far one of my favorite pieces in the shoppe; but now cool is this wall paper pattern above? Awesome, right? Or what about that pillow cushion, it would look lovely on our neutral colored couch. Enjoy! :) 
signature


Unable to link to individual items in their shoppe, but all images via Mini Moderns
Top image // Festival Wallpaper Concrete

0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...