Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nicole's Fav Fives // Equestrian

.

"Hi Adalou readers, Nicole from Pussycat Vintage here with a new twist on an old series! My monthly "Fav Five Series" will always be centered around a look. I will take a look that is trending, classic or that I just absolutely love and show you five pieces I think would look amazing together. I hope that this series will be fun and maybe give you some new shops to check out, looks to try or spark some sort of inspiration in your own wardrobe. This month I chose an equestrian look. It is a classic fall trend that I am in love with. It might also have something to do with the fact that I used to ride and show equestrian. Hehehe. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look! Be sure to check out Sandi's awesome Fav Five series on the PCV blog. Hope you have a wonderful day!"
PCVN_newSign

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...