Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Take Ten Tuesdays : Wallpapers + FAV 5's on PCV

.
Hey friends! Well I've been guest posting from time to time a few of my collections over on Pussycat Vintage. But we've decided since collections aren't for everyone, we're taking a turn for the best and I'm going to start sharing "Fav Fives" a NEW Series, periodically thru the month instead. It's a small spin off on my Take Ten Tuesdays, with half the dose, but still the same punch as always! Hope you'll join me for this mini series and come say hello to Nicole too. Happy Take Ten Tuesdays and Fav Fives! xo :) s 

Images : 1   //  2   //   3   //   4   //   5   //   6   //   7   //  8   //   9   //   10

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. So fun! I love walpaper. Numbers three and four are my favorite. I wish they were in my apartment! xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been browsing the internet for wallpaper all morning and came across some of them, some I hadn't seen, yet, so thank you for the inspiration! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cutest...if you anyone is looking for custom printed wallcovering I can certainly help you out

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad i could help with some inspiration & there are so many others out, you can try ebay and etsy for some really great deals too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...