Tuesday, November 08, 2011

what i wore : very late at night....

.

The title of this post may seriously throw you off, but I swear, it will all make sense in a minute. I love mixing and matching my attire and sharing my what I wore posts with all of you but some days I just can't get a photo in for the life of me. I wake, get the kids ready, get myself ready, the mister comes home so I head out the door to work, work all day, come home, eat, play with the kiddos, put them to bed and now with daylight savings it's dark out before I get home, and then as you can see we're into the "very late at night" point. The days gone by but I wanted to snap a photo of what I wore but didn't. We have terrible lighting indoors, so sometimes I venture to the garage in hopes that I can get a decent picture. If it's a bit to late (like these photos at 12am) then I sometimes float over to the goofy side and ham it up for the camera but my overall attempts still usually a flop at this point. But we all need a good laugh in our day, so I hope you'll enjoy a free laugh on my part, with my photo attempts at midnight, in the garage, with some snazzy plywood for backdrops, and my goofy-side kicking in. Enjoy! xo :) s

So with the weather now blah, how do you take pictures when it's dark out? 


WARDROBE ATTIRE
Necklace // Thrifted
Aqua Top // Thrifted
Olive Zip-Up // Target
Skirt // Thrifted
Open Foot Tights  // Target
Shoes // Thrfited

4 comments:

  1. Yes! The egyptian made it in! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this outfit...colors, items, but this pics are priceless!!
    Now I don't feel so alone with my photographing issues. I need to take pics, but it's rainy and gloomy outside, and it is as dark as a cave indoors...come on sun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. I love these. You are so silly and cute! xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...