Wednesday, November 09, 2011

what i've been doodling lately...

.
Click HERE to link to the shop

Lately I've had a few custom orders, which I love to do! Some sewing of plush, some design work here and there for online clients and some handmade doodled pieces, turned magnets (or earrings, brooches, pendants, etc). These Cathrineholm's bowls, which I doodled up a bit back (being inspired by my own personal collection) have been an ever going hit, and I just finished up the set on the top for a special order. But I thought I'd let ya all know I love to doodle (and sew) and if you are looking for a little something handmade for Christmas stocking stuffers (yup I have xmas on the brain currently) I would be thrilled to make your special someone (or yourself) something extra sweet. Oh and p.s. I'm going to doing be a few custom piece giveaways (by yours turly) starting beginning next week. Hope your Wednesdays been happy!
signature

5 comments:

  1. I love every one of your doodles, especially the girls and octopi wishing I could buy every piece. Love you cuz

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEE! I love the octopi of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi, I'm seriously in love with your doodles! I may just have to take you up on your suggestion to pick up some fun magnets for stocking stuffers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...