Friday, December 02, 2011

blog design // amongst the knick-knacks

.

I meet Deb of Amongst the Knick-Knack a while back, and have really enjoy reading her blog about her thrifted finds and life as a new mum to her son Wolfgang. She recently mentioned she was looking to freshen up her page to reflect more of her vintage decor and style sense. I'm in love with mid century modern style myself, so of course I was very eager to help her out. I was happy to illustrate the little vintage icons, and a new blog header which you'll see over her blog. If you have a minute to check it out and say hello to Deb I would so appreciate it. If you're looking yourself to freshen up your blog, or have an idea in mind, feel free to email at adalou1[at]hotmail[dot]com I'd love to chat with you about it.
signature

** Want to see some of my other recent design work, CLICK HERE

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...