Saturday, December 31, 2011

Celebrating Christmas Kansas City Style

.

So Christmas came and went, can you believe it, it's already past us by. I know I can't. I wish I could live it all over again. Not for the gifts, though they were all greatly appreciated, and boy did our kiddos get spoiled. But for the family time; which is always so important to us. I can't help by be a bit saddened that our months of preparations and planning have now come to an end. Let me explain... this year was extra special for us all! My parents had started planning over the summer to join us for Christmas and after their flights where situated, the mister and I got to planning out own little Christmas surprise. You should have seen the look on my parents face when they went into our garage (a few days before Christmas) to so-called "help bring presents inside" and opened the door to my brothers and gf which would all be joining us. It was pure and uttery happiness, and yes I cried over it with the excitement that we could all be here together as a family for the Holidays. It still makes me tear up thinking about how awesome it all was, cause before this, we hadn't had a holiday together (the parents and us kids) since I was in college somewhere over 12 years ago. I hope you all had a fabulous holidays, spent with the ones you love. Please be warned that this is a bit of a photo heavy post. Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!

✴ p.s. just a reminder that today is the last day to register for all of the amazing gifts over on the 12 Days of Holiday Cheer, Blog Party! Click HERE for a list of all the posts and giveaways!

✴ p.s.s. we went right before the fam got here to see santa and the kids were pretty excited. 
santa graciously brought them some amazing gifts too.
photo taken by the mister. i love how fascinated they were by him.
photo taken by myself. these kiddos with their silly faces make us smile!

Thanks for making it to the bottom of my lengthy photo post :)
signature

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great time with your family! the pictures of your kiddos are so cute. Little P looks just like her pretty mama. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful photos! The french toast looks AMAZING as does the bark!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAH your kids are so cute! Looks like a magical Christmas for your whole family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I let the tears poll down my cheeks sweet cousin as I lived vicariously thru your pics. I sure do miss when you and The boys were little when I lived with you and your parents the wOnderful Christmas mornings full of laughter and joy. I'M SO VERY VERY HAPPY that you, ben, Wyeth and Penny got to have Christmas with Your mom, dad, Steven Jr, Anthony and Tiffany . The love is radiating from every pic. Hope we'll all get to reunite in sunny warm Florida very soon. I miss your sweet family way out there in Kansas. Happy New YEAR from brr cold Cape Cod. Lee sends his love and well wishes too. XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...