Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dear Santa...

.
I'll gladly take one of each of these please! Some of these items are sold out and super hard to find but a girl can dream, right?! I don't recall ever writing a Christmas list as a child, I'm sure we must have but I just don't remember it... Plus I think my mom was actually super mom and must have just kept careful track of what we said all year long, cause we always ended up with something we wanted or needed. I shoulda put that dress (No.1) on my list sooner, which Im thinking I may have to snatch up myself now or that bowl (No.11) I've been dying for this pattern to add to my enamel collection forever. Did you make a list for Santa? What's on your holiday wish list?
signature

1.) Darjeeling Darling Dress  //  2.) Bow Brooch  //  3.) Leather Crossbody Bag  //  4.) Mushroom Puzzle
5.) Green Ring  //  6.) Coin Purse  //  7.) Oxford Wedges  //  8.) Pencil Flats
9.) "Knight Seahorse" by Amanda Visell  //  10.) Dansk Fish Trivet  //  11.) Enamel Bowl Bells

3 comments:

  1. Sandi! That dress is so adorable. I love it. I want Santa to bring me that too.And those pencil flats are so very clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...