Sunday, December 18, 2011

DIY Wreaths // Creative Holiday Link Love

.
I love how a wreath can dress up an change the appearance of a door or maybe even wall. We have a store bought wreath on our front door, which I do like. It is pretty simple, made of twigs wrapped in a circular shape with some red berries intertwined. I've pondered a few times about being a bit more creative with ours and making something else for next year. I'm loving elements of each of these ones. So do you hang a wreath in your home for the holidays? 
signature

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE number 5. I may have to make a wreath this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...