Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fav Fives from Nicole // Holiday Party

.

"Hi Adalou readers! I'm back again with a very festive Fav Five this week. With the holidays come holiday parties! Time to get glitzed up and get a gorgeous new dress to shine in. Holiday parties always make me think of sparkle and color. This look is a mix of some of my favorite textures and colors for this time of year with a few pieces that can be worn with many other outfits too. Here's to a gorgeous and safe holiday party season!"


1   //   2   //   3   //   4   //   5

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thank you Nicole so much for these fabulous finds! And did you see that she's
hosting yesterdays, Holiday Day #3 Giveaway for our blog party, and you can
check out my Fav 5 post I did over on PCV earlier this week here.

1 comment:

  1. I love the color combinations here! This is definitely a fun a festive outfit, that dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...