Tuesday, December 06, 2011

OPI's Nail Polish for the Muppets

.

I've never been a huge nail polish person, I love how it looks but something with my nails being to short and my round chubby fingers, but either way, OPI's nail polish for the Muppets is just killer! There we go again, as I'm showcasing the muppets for the second time, I shared their movie info over here but I guess I just can't get enough of this fun loving gang. The mister and I had done a date night and saw the movie, which mind you was fantastic! But back to the nail polish. I love all the names OPI has come up with for their Muppets themed colors, which are equally as gorgeous too. I think I could actually see myself wearing the Warm & Fozzie, Metallic Copper or the Gone Gonzo, Azure Blue.

What about you, which Muppets color best suits you?
signature

9 comments:

  1. The green one for sure! These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sell these at work, so I have sampled them all...the rainbow connection is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove OPI nail varnish- colours are fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely colours ;) I know what I have to buy! - thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the Rainbow Connection one. Also, your blog re-design looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute -- love the Muppet tie-in with the nail colors. I'm definitely the purple!

    Oh - Fancy That.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE OPI. I'm going to have to get that green for a fun treat for my toes. I purchased Off with her Red from Disneyland and it's been a favorite. All the colors are rich and go on great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AH! I love that rainbow connection polish...it would be great for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think after seeing many a densely packed glitter franken-polish, these are a shocker!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...