Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Say Hello to my December Sponsors

.
I'm honored to have a great group of sponsors this month of December. Did you see them all over on the right hand side of the blog. Go ahead, look at all those cute little links! I hope you've had time to say "hello" and "Happy Holidays" to each of them. If you haven't though, I encourage you to pop over to their lovely sites, blogs, shops, etc. and look around. A few of them wanted to say hello. And thank you to all of them for being here with us this month! 
signature

Hi! I'm Caitlin and I live in Maine with my husband and dog. I blog about our life, our love, awkwardness, tattoos, photography, food, anxiety, and whatever else captures my fancy.


Hi...Dawn here from etsy shop, LookWhatICanDo. My family loves and inspires me and sewing keeps me sane. Aside from my family and sewing, thrifting is my addiction. I LOVE finding forgotten treasures at great prices.



Hello! My name is Inari and I am a crafty librarian living in Helsinki, Finland. I love tea, photographing, yarn and colorful things. I often wish I were a cat, and taking naps is my favourite hobby. From my blog Ikomi you can find journal inspiration, crafty projects and weekly colour charts, as well as peeks to my daily life.


Hi, I'm Mandy! I own Button Up, Buttercup, my little etsy shop that offers simple, fun jewelry to bring a bit of color into your everyday outfit. My blog is a place for me to share things I find nice or interesting, cute pictures (mostly my adorable garden gnome/daughter Olive,) and my random thoughts. Hope you'll come and visit me.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thank you so much again for the spot! I think it has defintely provided a boost in traffic for me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...