Tuesday, December 06, 2011

take ten tuesdays : iphone covers (if i had one...)

.
I have an ipod, which mind you is fabulous and does almost everythign it's cousin iphone does... but I really want an iphone for Christmas (hint hint for the mister). Either way, some of the snazzy covers out there which I love, love, love and would have a hard time choosing between.
Happy Take Ten Tuesdays!
signature
1.) Aztec Design   //  2.) Game Controller   3.) Vintage Camera   4.) Kate Spade   5.) Wooden Camera
6.) Michael Shapcott   7.) Yellow Submarine   8.) Cassette tape   9.) Peacock Feather Art   10.) Felt Owls

6 comments:

  1. The first one is my favorite. I hope I'm getting an iPhone for Christmas. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rae Veda they were all to cool and hard for me to pic just one. o hope you get your iphone this holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love #9 especially. :) I just picked up this one - http://www.etsy.com/listing/87243410/art-nouveau-poppies-iphone-case-4-or-4s?ref=sr_gallery_1&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=iphone+4+case+poppies&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade - and I don't even have the iPhone yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got an iPhone and got the coolest case ever. Did you know they come in silicone that you can cross stitch? I stitched a paper airplane on mine :)

    http://www.insideways.com/2011/11/technology-meets-diy.html

    Choosing a great cover is one of the most fun parts of getting an iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, goodness. this is a dangerous post for me! I love discovering new pretty iphone cases, and there are so many on that first site you linked to!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...