Thursday, December 08, 2011

what i wore : the plaid altered dress + a new coat

.
I bought this plaid dress a few months ago but it's sat and sat, and sat some more, until I had time to finally get around to hemming it... which was Tuesday night. It was a bit longer than this (photo down bottom of before and after) and though it was kinda cute long, it's way more flattering on me shorter and paired up with this fabulous new coat which I recently scored on sale over at Target. I didn't have a winter coat which I liked so I'm pretty excited to have found this one, and while the weather was a nice high of 32 outside in the courtyard while shooting my photos it kept me warm none the less. Are you ready for winter? How's the weather where you are?
signature


WHAT I WORE
Merona Wool Coat // Target (Link)
Vintage Dress // Thrifted
Skinny Belt // Forever 21
Tights // Target
Oxfords // Thrifted
Scarf // Handmade by me

3 comments:

  1. This dress is adorable! Love it with the yellow tights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the dress with those tights

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautiful! the dress is now adorable, it went from granny to FAB in your hands!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...