Thursday, December 01, 2011

what i wore working late

.

The past few weeks I've been working a bit of overtime, which then sadly it's a bit to dark out when I'm leaving the office to shot a good photo of myself. I mean, my camera skills in the dark... you wouldn't wanna see it cause it would be something like forgetting to remove the lens cap while shooting. I thought why not shot a few photos right near my desk though, and give you a peek into my little corner of the world. Now my work space is usually not this messy, but below you'll see the lovely whirl wind of papers, glue and the small confetti party all over the floor. This week is almost all back to normal, an I was able to properly clean up my mess and get back on track with things. I recently had a friend ask me about where work and I'm not to sure why I've always wanted to keep this private, but it's actually worth sharing, so I'll write a post for you all very soon and show you a bit of what my days look like. Happy Thursday!
signature

p.s. i want that rolly lounge chair (up top) for my home, isn't it fabulous!

5 comments:

  1. You are so cute! Love your shoes especially :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I love the rust with grey<3 I want a rolly lounge chair too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies! those shoes are currently at target, they come in black too, but i liked the gray cause they were matte instead

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really excited for you to share your workplace. And that outfit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...