Thursday, January 26, 2012

ARTIST : SÉBASTIEN MONTAZ-ROSSET

.

Today I wanted to share with you artist, Sébastien Montaz-Rosset who is a French born, freelance Film maker, Editor & professional mountain guide. His passion and enthusiasm for the mountains lead him to his full time obsession and interest in film. Self taught and working closely with his camera he has created a few wonderful videos which I'm pretty much blown away by. I had been searching for extreme sports and boy did I find them. The angles he's captures and the overall subject matter is just phenomenal and I can't even begin how to explain it. I hope you like watching the video clips and make sure link on over to his site so you can see more of his documentations. Have you done extreme sporting you care to share about, I'd love to hear. Enjoy!
signature
SÉBASTIEN MONTAZ-ROSSET
SITE  //  TWITTER  //  FACEBOOK





All 3 photos via Sebmontaz Website

3 comments:

  1. Wow he is amazing! I love photography and do strange things just to capture a cool shot, but I'm way to scared of heights to do anything that he has done. His work is amazing!

    xo,
    Eeka

    http://ericaliveloverandom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy hell! Sandi! This is insane. Wow. Amazing.

    My palms are all sweaty. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! the second one is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...