Tuesday, January 03, 2012

FatMumSlim's Photo a Day Challenge // Day 3

.

Day 3 // Something you adore  (above photo)
Given to my by the mister after the birth of Miss P.
I love this sweet necklace, and I'm even wearing it today ;)
Necklace via etsy seller Daisymetalcreations

I'm excited to have joined the January 2012 Photo a Day Challenge which was started by Chantelle over on FatMumSlim. Her challenge is to take a photo a day from the list she's created. I'm sharing my photos over on instagram (@adalouvintage) if you'd like to follow me, but if you've joined in for the fun please leave me a comment below telling me where your lovely photos are so I can stalk them too.
signature
p.s. people are tagging with #janphotoaday you can peek at my day 1 and 2 here

2 comments:

  1. I'm playing along in instagram too (@littlellama) and so far I'm loving it! Enjoying your photos lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photo a day idea...too bad i didn't see this until now. i'll just start tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...