Saturday, January 07, 2012

FIRST FRIDAY FINDS : THE POODLE PLANTER

.
First Fridays is on of my favorite days of the month. I do a bit of hunting at a few of my favorite local shops for buried treasures. Yesterday, I searched and searched but only took home a few small pieces. This poodle planter above was one find (which I love!) and the donkey brooch below, plus a clipboard (not posted). The shops in general are packed with lovely items and I wanted to buy it all but I sadly couldn't. A peek into Urban Mining while I shopped, enjoy and Happy Weekend!
signature

URBAN MINING HOUSEWARES
3924 Walnut Street KCMO, 64111

3 comments:

  1. wooden blocks are my fave! Nice finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want that dresser!!! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous things! I love a rummage about in the thrift shops, they do honestly have the best stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...