Friday, January 13, 2012

GLITTERY SHOES :: 7 DIY LINK LOVES

.
I'm always spotting DIY tutorials and I wanted to share a few I came across lately for Glittery Shoes. Aren't they all wonderful! I'm having a hard time picking a favorite as they're all so equally great but those turquoise (number 6) ones are seriously shouting out my name. If you choose to make yourself some sparkly shoes, or if you've already made some, I'd love to se them. I think I may have to hunt for a cheaper pair of shoes to turn into a fun pair of sparkly ones for myself. Happy Friday & I hope your weekends fabulous! 
signature

4 comments:

  1. I am a long time fan of glitter...in fact when I was in High school they didn't have glitter make up yet, so I had to buy glitter from an art store and add it to my make up! lol I think I just aged myself :) All those DIY glitter shoes are so cute, I'm lov'in number 3 :D

    ♥Erica♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the shout out lady! I love all this glitter:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely (and sparkly) idea. I'm excited to try this out for myself.

    http://pinkstripeysocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy to have found number 6! Not only is that tutorial a really interesting take on the whole glitter shoe thing but that blog is flat out rad. Thanks for the intro!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...