Sunday, January 29, 2012

HELVETICA COOKIE CUTTERS by BEVERLY HSU

.

If you're a designer who loves fonts & lettering, you may be drooling (or in awe) over these, because I know I am. I so want them, though it appears they are the only ones created by artist Beverly Hsu. Her love for design and baking had been merged as one when she created this wonderful Helvetica cookie cutter alphabet set. For those of you who are confused by the term Helvetica, it's one of the main fonts used for web and design publications. There have been a few great books written about this font and one movie I can recall watching. If you'd like to know more about the artist an her lovely work, please click here. Enjoy and Happy Sunday!
signature
Images via Beverly Hsu

5 comments:

  1. Those cookie cutters are awesome! I need some :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so neat! I love the idea of playing with letters you can eat! Thanks for sharing. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I've got a million & a half ideas for these! Thanks for the link~*

    http://aclosetintellectual.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is awesome, i'm thinking about getting these and making cookies for my bf for v-day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this. Helvetica has always been my favorite font.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...