Saturday, January 14, 2012

JANUARY PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE // DAY 13

.

I've been partaking in the January Photo a Day Challenge, you can see my day 3 photo and read more here. Friday, yesterday, was day 13 and I thought since I've never shared a peek into my purses previously why not take a second to explain how jam packed this sucker really is. I carry this purse about 40% of the time. It's huge so it starts to be heavy on my shoulder due to the amount of junk I lug back and forth to work. It fits it all to a T but I can't stand the size so the other times I go out and don't need all this stuff, I carry smaller hand size clutches. The big "Mom Purse" as the mister kindly puts it, it's all been called the "Brick Bag" which could be used as a weapon to fight off purse thieves. It's not really a mom purse at all though but a gadget bag. Does someone need something from Best Buy? I'm pretty sure I may have it covered. So what in your purse?
signature
p.s. I'm sharing more of my photos over on instagram (@adalouvintage) if you'd like to follow along.

0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...