Wednesday, January 25, 2012

JEWELRY I'M LOVING // CITRINE STONES

.
I thought it would be fun to start a new small series call Jewelry I'm Loving! I'm always coming across necklaces and other jewelry which I adore. I wear the same few pair of earrings often and I've been on the hunt recently for some new ones to add to my collection. How beautiful are those two pair below (Images 3 & 4) and all these necklaces, oh swoooon! This stone is called Citrine which if your birthday is in November this lucky birthstone is all yours. Enjoy!
signature

Images 1.  //  2.  //  3.  //  4.

5 comments:

  1. Love this post, as I am a November baby! Beautiful! I want one of those necklaces on top. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love citrine stones. i got a pair of citrine earrings from my mom for as a wedding gift. the color of the stones just lifts my spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should check out my friends Etsy shop- I bet you would love her stuff!
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/CAMPandQUARRY
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...