Tuesday, January 31, 2012

MEET THE JANUARY SPONSORS

.
When I do my monthly sponsor calls I'm always so excited to see new faces. I love meeting new people and then I'm even more excited about introducing them to you. These lovely ladies below, and also everyone else to the right sidebar, have some of the most wonderful blogs and shops which truly make me smile. So will you please say hello to my January sponsors. I'm so honored to have had them here all month long. Thanks again sweet friends for all of your support of the blog, and Happy Tuesday! 
signature

p.s. I'm taking a break from todays Take Ten Tuesday (I'll be back to it next week) for a Valentines DIY up at noon. See ya'll soon!

FOLKLURE :  BLOG  //  TWITTER  //  SHOP
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
BLUE CORDUROYBLOG  //  FACEBOOK  //  SHOP
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
ANNA ZBLOG  //  TWITTER  //  PINTEREST
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
A BEAUTIFUL FEATHERBLOG  //  TWITTER  //  FACEBOOK 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
BLYTHE PONYTAIL PARADES  BLOG  //  FACEBOOK  //  FLICKR
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
ART BY KELLIEETSY  //  PINTEREST  //  BLOG
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

LISHYLOOBLOG  //  SHOP  //  PINTEREST
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
FUZZYMAMASHOP  //  FACEBOOK  //  BLOG
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _



4 comments:

  1. Aww. Thank you Sandi. This looks so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're all so welcome, thanks for joining me here :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...