Monday, January 09, 2012

MINI COLLECTIONS : COLORED UTENSILS (PART 1)

.

Foley, Rosti and Melamine oh my! I love retro utensils. Not only are they functional but they are pretty too. We honestly can't have enough of them so this is part 1 of a larger collection of utensils.  The colors of mid century modern ware are wonderful. Bright reds, yellows and oranges like above and below, just to name a few of the lovely colors out there. Do you own any fun retro colored utensils? Hope your weekend was fabulous and that your Monday's off to a great start.
signature

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any vintage utensils of my own, but I love admiring them online! I love the colors. They are just so very bright & cheerful. Can't help but make you smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. If you have to have this stuff in your house, might as well be beautiful, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...