Thursday, January 19, 2012

MUSIC : NADA SURF

.

I love Nada Surf!  I've been listening to them for a while, as I can recall buying one of their earlier albums, "High/Low" sometime in High School. Reliving a bit of my teenage years, wow, I guess I'm a bit older than I thought, ha! Either way over the years their style changed ever so slightly but it's still so wonderful. In 2008, they put out the album "Lucky" and on it is the song "See These Bones" which is one of my favorites. I've never really seen a music videos for this song so I attached a live version. It's a bit slower than the cd version but still as fabulous. If you have a chance to get your hands on the cd, I hope you love it as much as I do! Enjoy & Happy Listening!
signature
NADA SURF
PERSONAL SITE  //  MYSPACE  //  TWITTER


( Images modified :: Photo's via Nada Surf Myspace)

2 comments:

  1. Love Nada Surf! I think they have a new album coming out because I just saw them in the Paste online music sampler. "Inside of Love" was always a favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was completely obsessed with their song 'popular' when it first came out and then I forgot they existed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...