Tuesday, January 17, 2012

NIFTY THRIFTY : TODDLERS TOPS & DRESSES

.

They recently opened a new Salvation Army not to far from us and boy is it loaded with some amazing finds. I'm always on the hunt for vintage clothing for our little ones. Boys clothes are harder for me to come by, I'm not to sure why but I just don't find it to often... but but girls clothes, I'm always lucky in this department. The girls section at this new store was jam packed with the sweetest little tops and dresses. I have a hard time passing up on vintage clothing, even if the sizes are a bit to big for the little lady currently... like one of the shirts above (bottom, middle stripes) is for a 9/10 year old, but ya know, she'll be that big someday. Have you found any treasures thrifting lately?
signature

For those of you local to the KC area, the Salvation Army I'm mentioning is next to Jo-Ann fabrics, off Metcalf around 114.

7 comments:

  1. Love those finds, I have a pretty huge collection of vintage baby and children's clothing. All your finds there are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the location.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are so adorable! I have to resist snagging up all the baby and children's vintage that I see too!

    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU FOUND SOME GREAT THING HERE!! WELL I BUY VINTAGE GIRLS CLOTHES ALSO BUT I DONT EVEN HAVE A DAUGHTER HAHAHAHA
    im a mess i just can't pass it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. i always find tons of goodies at SA. love these outfits.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds! I LOVE that little spanish dress! I've been hitting gold lately with my thrifting- it definitely puts me in a good mood when I walk out with a bag full of goodies for only $15 :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...