Friday, January 06, 2012

OBSESSIONS : TYPEWRITERS

.

My latest obsession has been with typewriters. I currently don't own one but have passed up on this opportunity time and time again, then second guessing my decision. I found one last month for $14 bucks. A beautiful teal colored gem, but when I returned to buy it, it was already gone. I'm sure someone's loving that baby and I can only now kick myself in the pants about it getting away. I had also come across a typewriter charm a while back and decided that I didn't really need it, only to have it sell an few minutes after being in the shop and then I thought "well darn i shoulda' kept it". I'm sure it's proudly being wore around someone's sweet neck. I'm hoping to find another charm someday. A collection of typewriters to swoon over. What are you currently obsessing?
signature
1. Gold   //   2. Powder Blue ($40)   //   3. Wall Hanging   //   4. Yellow

8 comments:

  1. Oooh I just love typewriters! These are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That little typewriter charm is adorable. I kind of want an old working typewriter. I could write little notes and make cards with it. I think that's what I'll be on the hunt for this weekend. I'm going to this place called Midland Arts and Antique Market. I'm excited! I have only heard good things. Have a great weekend Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love all of these! I've wanted a light blue one for so long now but have never found one in my price range. Still looking though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE vintage typewriters! I have a 1950 Hermes 3000 and now I want the matching cursive typewriter. Ooh, they are so lovely. I LOVE that wall of typewriters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. typewriters <3 I own one Olivetti from the 60's and one smith corona also from the 60's I would own more but I have no space :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love typewriters & cameras, but currently aren't collecting either of them. I'm still trying to find the perfect places for a few things I already own & don't want to make things even more out of control. Until then, I'll just keep eyeing them & dreaming of the day when I can have quite the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love typewriters, I have a blue one I stumbled upon that I only paid 7 dollars for. It's one of my favorite items in my apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am obsessed with typewriters too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...