Monday, January 16, 2012

OUR WEEKEND R & R

.

This long weekend has been filled with a bit of R & R. Relaxing and Reading that is :) We've been reading to our kids since day 1 which we feel is important to us, which must have had and impact on them though, since now we have not 1 but 2 bookworms. When Wyeth was a baby he would immediately stop crying once we started reading (or singing) to him. The mister is wonderful at character voices while reading which the kiddos (an myself) love. I'm really not into reading books for myself, besides magazines or art books, but something about having kids made me want to read them every book I can get my hands on. We read so much that our collection of books is spread about our home from room to room, and is by far one of the larger collection we own. Do you enjoy reading? What's your favorite book?
signature


6 comments:

  1. First and foremost, you have ADORABLE kiddies. I love reading the Very Hungry Caterpillar with my little guy. He learned how to count and name foods through that bok. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little one's face in picture #2! So adorable :) I am a big fan of reading also. SO cute that your kids love them already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. right now my boyfriend and i are reading the roald dahl treasury! we both loved his stories as kids and enjoy reading it together. ;) sounds like a nice weekend!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firstly those kiddos are getting SO BIG!! I LOVE the new hair on Ben (hi Ben) and have saved all the pics so I can show Mariah her cousins. I LOVE that you both read to them, I do character voices with Mariah too. Her favorite book of all time is Scaredy Mouse. She never tires of it. My fav moment was when I overheard her "reading" it to all her animal friends.she has it almost memorized. We always buy books and puzzles for gifts, letting others buy toys. She definitely is also a bookworm, just like Nini. Love to you And those munchkins and Ben too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Miss Penny! Eeep! Love her in those cute little jeans. You guys are such a great family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures :) My girls love to read- Evelyn likes the Charlie and Lola books and Flora loves all things Eric Carle!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...