Sunday, January 29, 2012

WEAR WARE WHERE (31)

.
How wonderful is that blazer, and the little pleats/ruffles on the bottom of it, cute, cute! Loving that necklace too, I have a thing for geometric shapes and this bamboo cut pendants is beautiful. Let's also chat about how awesome that mural is. While on the hunt for surfing inspiration I saw a tiny cropped image of this. Being drawn to the muted color tones made me enticed to see more and to my surprise it's a painting. Um, Awesomeness!!! Wow, if I only had painting skills like this. Enjoy, Happy weekend!
signature
wearBlazer
where Wave mural

3 comments:

  1. I love that necklace especially!

    Making your minestrone tonight, by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore everything as always! I love the mural in particular {I study civil disobedience in American history, and got in to political graffiti & from there into city murals}. Here's a great site with more murals {unaffiliated with me, just stumbled upon it}

    http://everypictures.blogspot.com/2010/03/cool-murals-and-painted-buildings.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that mural- makes me miss east coast beach life...
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...