Thursday, February 02, 2012

ARTIST : FALCONWRIGHT

.

Falconwright is a beautiful line of affordable, stylish, screen printed leather purses, handmade by Canadian artists, Sandi Falconer & Danielle Wright. Aren't these clutches so swoon worthy. I love the gold and black tones. That pink one (no.3) is so cute, I'm not really a pink person but it screams 80's to me and I really could see myself with one. Make sure to peek at their January 2012 Lookbook, the print and patterning is just lovely.
signature
FALCONWRIGHT
SITE  //  BLOG  //  BIGCARTEL  //  TWITTER

top left (4/13)  //  top right (same as image 2) //  images 1, 2 & 3

6 comments:

  1. Those are super cute! Also, I love how you set up this post (If that makes sense) it is very visually appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lazy explorers i appreciate it. and yes their leather goods are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am bookmarking their shop-- too cute!

    http://aclosetintellectual.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clutch with the pink design. So pretty. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...