Thursday, February 23, 2012

BLOG DESIGN // BUTTON UP BUTTERCUP

.

Sweet Mandy over at Button Up Buttercup has been a sponsor on my blog a few time, and I've loved getting to know her more. She's very happy going and did some fabulous inspiration boards to give me an idea of her style, which is a twist of pretty/modern with a bit of bold patterning thrown in too. Mandy knew exactly the look she wanted and I was thrilled work with her and help her achieve a new look for her blog. Isn't it cute, I love the black and white with pops of color. If you have a sec jump on over to check it out, and make sure to say hello to this sweet lady!
signature

Needing some help with a mini blog makeover? Email me and let's chat.
Would you like to see some of my other design work >>> Click Here

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...