Sunday, February 19, 2012

BLOG DESIGN // MADE BY SODAPOP

.

I've recently been working with the lovely Dayle of Made By Sodapop to give her sweet blog a mini makeover. Dayle has such an amazing eye for design and she came to me with a few ideas which I was thrilled to work with her. Her new blog is a bit more graphic, sophisticated and has a modern twist to it. If you have a minute jump on over to check it out, and make sure to say hello to this fabulous lady!
signature
Would you like to see some of my other recent design work >>> Click Here

5 comments:

  1. Yippee! Sandi, thanks honey bunny!!! I loved working with you too! You are so awesome! smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! very clean and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design. The color scheme is so fresh and pretty! xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...