Wednesday, February 01, 2012

FAV FIVES c/o NICOLE FROM PUSSYCAT VINTAGE

.

Hello AdaLou readers! I'm back with a very cozy edition of Fav Fives for you this month. The winter here in Indiana has not been typical, but has still been cold enough to need some cozy attire! Nothing makes me happier than getting into something super comfy and warm after a long day. Here are five items that I think would be perfect for snuggling up next to the fire with in these cold, dreary months. Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you are all staying warm this winter!
PCVN_newSign

Images : sweater // shorts // tea kettle // tea // socks // blanket

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thanks so much Nicole for starting off the month in style. Nicole and I swap Fav Fives on both of our blogs, you can view my swapped collection with Nicole over at Pussycat Vintage.
Happy February 1st! I'll be back at noon with a special giveaway, see ya'll soon!
signature

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! I was looking for a nice project to knit, you may have inspired me to do something with cables again;)

    And such a cute teapot too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those socks are fantastic! I wish it was a normal {i.e. snowy} winter...sigh~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those socks are amazing. Want them! Now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE those knit shorts! great picks Nicole :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...