Sunday, February 19, 2012

LINK LOVE : DIY HEART PILLOW OVER ON NOODLEHEAD

.
I know, I know, Valentine's just passed us by and I actually was meaning to share this a bit sooner but I guess I just forgot. You've all probably seen the vintage enamelware heart bowl (like this one) by now; if not isn't it such a lovely bowl. I love it! Well, Anna over on Noodlehead shared this lovely tutorial earlier this month on how to make this pillow above. Isn't it wonderful! I think I may need to make myself one, or two or three, ok or maybe four. Make sure to look around her blog, she offers a bunch of other great DIY's projects. Happy link love! Hope your weekends been great!
signature

2 comments:

  1. adorable! i think heart pillows work year round, not just on v-day! ;]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...