Tuesday, February 21, 2012

LITTLE DEER & THE SWINGING STORAGE CANISTER

.

Last weekend, while on the hunt for buried treasures I came across these two little finds. I'm always looking for simple storage solutions for my assorted knick knacks so this 4 tiered canister was perfect! I loved that it swings open and closes right back up to save on space. The deer was to add to my small collection. She's a little salt shaker but sadly she's missing her other half, I found her all alone to fend for herself at the bottom of a basket with mixed odds and ends but she cleaned up nicely and now is happily hanging out with her cousins on the curio. So what treasures have you found while out thrifting lately?
signature

2 comments:

  1. I am itching to go thrifting today. Unfortunately I'm unable to. However this post is making my itch about 10 times worse!

    http://beautifulfamilyaffairs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too haven't been thrift-ing in a while... So glad you found that sweet little dear, Its sounds like she has gone to the perfect home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...