Thursday, February 02, 2012

LOVE LETTERS ON VALENTINES (PRINT)

.

I've been doodling away at nights, trying to gather all of my favorite pieces for the handmade shop, Benandi. The shop is temporarily closed while I'm work on getting my ducks in a row, so I may reopen the shop for full business this Spring. I'm working on a bunch of new artwork which I'm excited about but in the mean time I will update you here when I post something new to the shop. Like this new print above, titled "Love Letter's on Valentines" which you can now find over at the shop. Hope you like it! :)
signature

9 comments:

  1. I love your love themed header :) and this card is gorgeous too!

    Stacie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. I love her hair. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is seriously gorgeous. I love everything about it. I cannot wait to see what Benandi is full of when it opens again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the new artwork, am ALWAYS excited to see your work! always on the lookout at Hallmark to see if i spot something that could possibly be yours. Happy Valentine's Day to , Ben and those sweet munchkins! love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with this print. You never cease to amaze me with your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all! You can go currently go and win yourself a copy of this print over on Curious Damsel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...