Thursday, February 16, 2012

ONE YEAR BLOGIVERSARY!

.

image via a cup of jo

One year ago today, I started the AdaLou Blog. Honestly... I really wasn't to sure what to write or how to even initially jump into things. Some how the months have passed me by and now a year later, and I can't even see myself without this place. I love to share daily inspiration, like my first little post about miss Orla Keily (oh I love her work)! I'm no writer (and sorry for any typos which you've caught over time) but I've learned to stayed true to myself, write what I know, put my heart into what I create and all of this in return has brought me overall joy and happiness! This blog has kept me inspired and I hope some of this has helped keep you creative too. I've meet great friends here, and I can't even begin to thank you all enough for your support and sweet comments on a day to day basis; it means the world to me! I hope you've enjoyed reading along and that you'll continue to hang on tight for the ride. It's been a Happy One Year my little blog and I can't wait to see what's in store for us next. Have a spectacular day sweet friends!
signature

p.s. is blogiversary even a real word?

9 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! Looking forward to reading more of your adventures!

    ~Sarah Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats sweet friend! It's been amazing getting to know you over this year! Here's to an even better year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogiversary!!! My 100th post is this Sunday and I'm excited about that!

    xo,
    Eeka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and happy birthday! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay congrats, Sandi!! I'm so happy we've become bloggy friends this past year, and I adore you and your blog. KEEP IT UP! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blogiversary! Congrats! I had no clue you started blogging just a month before I did!

    This is a very happy day, because I just love your blog to pieces! Of course it's probably because you are just such an awesome lady. So glad we've gotten to know each other all because of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's only been a year?!? Girl, you were born to do this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...