Sunday, February 26, 2012

QUOTES : I WILL (AND YOU CAN TOO!)

.
I see a lot of inspirational quote online, Pinterest is a great resource for a bunch of them. Words of advice which speak to me. Things that I look over and/or take for granted on a day to day basis but really need to remind myself about how these little bits of advice can have a huge impact on life. This one is great. I wish vs. I will! You know what I'm talking about? We all surely have said it at one time or another. I'm not gonna sugarcoat it and lie, lately our home's been a bomb. We've all been messy and I know I'm no better than the others since I've been leaving messy little piles of stuff cluttered about our home. Piles of papers, DIY projects left unfinished, sewing projects pilled high on the dresses waiting for time to complete, dirty clothes dropped on the floor over in placed the hamper. I've been bad about all of this, and when I saw this quote it his really hit me. I've been saying "I wish I had more time to clean that" but ya know what I need to do is kick it up a notch and ditch the I wish thing (though wishing is good for some things like wishing about winning the lotto, if only we played it though) but in this case, it's time to take charge, it's time to make a change. It's time to clean up my mess. I know I'll need to start small and work my way up or else it may be to daunting. So it's time to forget the I wish for _____, and have the confidence that I can and I Will! Ya know what I mean, right? You're amazing and you can do it too I know you can! Last night we started removing everything from the kitchen ( a full kitchen remodel is coming) so now pardon me as I run off to tidy up our messy home some. :) Hope you're having a great weekend! 
signature
(Image) Edited by me

7 comments:

  1. after reading this im tempted to start to clean up as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do this all the time. I've kind of stopped 'wishing' for things and started making mini action plans for the things I really want. Right now I WILL get an A in the class I'm taking. And I WILL have enough money to pay my student loans back. Period. No excuses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this! It's something I've really needed to hear lately. I've been wishing more than doing, but it's time to reprioritize & get to the doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, I love this! <3 Pintrest is always an incredible source of inspiration! I always go into fully fledged DIY mode after a good browse!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes the simplest quotes are the best. Great reminder, friend. And good luck with the cleaning out/renovation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know exactly what you mean - I'm surrounded by piles of work stuff and home stuff here on my desk not to mention the piles everywhere else in the house. We are working on de-cluttering ourselves and being more responsible. I figure if I'm not responsible about cleaning up, making the bed etc then Anya and Avery sure won't be either. So we will all benefit from doing better. Can't wait to see pictures of the kitchen remodel. Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great quote! I think this applies to everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...