Tuesday, February 28, 2012

TAKE TEN TUESDAYS : NAIL INSPIRATION

.

I've really been on a nail kick lately. I'm truly wowed by all the possibilities out there. And if you don't like how they came out, you can just wipe them clean and start again. I am loving some new nail polishes by Essie I added to my collection. They are a little pricier than I would normally pay (I'm kinda a 99 cents nail polish gal) for but they seem to hold up well and the colors are to die for. What nail polish colors are you loving lately? If you painted your nails I'd love to see them so link me to your photo below in the comments window. Happy Take Ten Tuesdays!
signature



9 comments:

  1. awesome inspiration :) I have to do my nails soon, all the moving I've been doing has made them look shabby.

    XO,
    Eeka

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love # 3 and it looks easy too! i did my nails last night and not digging them at all! might need to redo them! thanks for the inspiration!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  3. the black and white stripe is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had the patience/motivation for any of these! I'm pretty lazy when it comes to my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This totally makes me want to go home and paint my nails. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love number 8 <3 I cant paint my nails because of my work):I used to paint them all the time with beautiful bright colors...

    Carmila ponycat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Numbers three and seven are my favorites! I love funky nail designs. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow they are all so amazing (and complex)! I have only recently grown my ails so am trying to get better at applying polish. I got creative this weekend with reverse french manicure using Butter London polishes - love them! Here's a pic: https://twitter.com/#!/Miss_Kimberlina/media/slideshow?url=http%3A%2F%2Finstagr.am%2Fp%2FHaeeadOvRp%2F

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks all! and kimberley your nails look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...