Thursday, February 09, 2012

WEAR WARE WHERE (32)

.
Loving those tights, I seriously need to find some before Tuesday. The necklace reminds me of an older postal stamp design and that pathway, oh my where to even begin. It's illuminated with lighting and seating throughout. Amazing, just so beautiful!!! This walkway is located in China at the Qinhuangdao Red Ribbon Park and if I ever travel there this will surely be on my list of first things to see. Happy Thursday!
signature

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

THANKS FOR READING!  WANT TO SEE PREVIOUS POST IN THIS SERIES  CLICK HERE
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...