Thursday, February 09, 2012

WHAT I WORE : CASUAL ATTIRE WEDNESDAY

.

Thank you all kindly for your sweet comments on my altered black + white dress post, I appreciate it! As most of you know I'm a mom of 2, work a full daytime job and juggle multiple tasks; so sometimes dressing up (well what I call dressing up is wearing dresses in my case) isn't always in the cards. Not that I don't want to, cause I surely do, but sometimes you just go to bed to late and then over sleep and then just want to grab a blanket and head out the door to work in your pj's, (how my Wednesday was going) but mind you I didn't. My sweet friend Caitlin over on To Make Love Stay posts her photos every week of "What I'm Honestly Wearing Wednesdays" which got me thinking, I should show you what a typical days attire may look like too. So last night after returning home from a busy day at work, I grabbed my camera and moseyed into miss P's room (hence the HUGE P on the wall) and shoot a few photos of my casual attire. Being a mom, for me, involve clothes which is comfortable, practical and casual... but can still look cute non the less. Today's attire includes jeans, gray platform shoes, a navy tee and a bird printed cardigan. So what are you honestly wearing today?
signature

Miss P in her cool shade (belong to W) as she entertained us all at dinner last night. :)

Jambo Printed Tee : Love is Waiting 
(friend sold these to support her adoption)
Black Wrap : Derek Heart for Kohls
Jeans : Mossimo, Target
Shoes : Black Kathan's by Mossimo, Target
Geometric Bangle : Voz via Etsy
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

THANKS FOR READING!  FOLLOW ALONG -  RSS  //  BLOGLOVIN'  //   GFC
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

7 comments:

  1. I love this! I would love to incorporate some "what i'm honestly wearing" in my posts....though most of my outfit posts are usually what I'm wearing...but I get it :) I should do a sweatpants and t-shirt post...thats what I really wear! lol I promise they are cute though. I'm a mommy of 2 also and I work fulltime and go to school...so I know what you mean by : dressing up ...it's not easy!

    xo,
    Eeka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh...I have to dress up every day {we aren't allowed to wear jeans on campus-- though most of my students wear pjs to class, so one would think jeans would be good enough for the faculty}. But once I'm home, I'm in fleece-- I like soft~*
    And that's what I'm in most weekends while I'm taxi-ing around my kids {no more babies for me, they are all teens thank goodness}

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still look awesome :) And so glad you're channeling my awkwardness! I just <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in this outfit Sandi! And your hair looks great in a pony. I can't say the same for mine. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I discovered your blog recently and I wanted to say hi and tell you how much I LOVE your blue hair, and I love your "What I'm Honestly Wearing" posts. So cute and so inspiring!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks ladies I appreciate it! I wanna see what you all are wearing too. ;) and midwestmaude thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...